2018 DAMA Day Conference
May 17, 2018
Call for Sponsors
Future Trends in Data Management
· How is the rapid pace of new and emerging data technologies impacting traditional Data Management disciplines?
· What are Data Management opportunities and challenges within: Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advance Analytics, Data Visualization, IoT and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What is DAMA?
The Data Management Association of Puget Sound (DAMA-PS) is a community of information management professionals who are seeking to improve the standards of data management, share information and experience, and establish professional networks.
The focus of the conference:
The target audience
Thursday May 17th, 2018
Embassy Suites, Bellevue
Address: 3225 158th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98008
Bronze Sponsorship Package ($1,000)
Silver Sponsorship Package ($1,500)
Gold Sponsorship Package ($3,000)
Gold sponsorship is available to a single sponsor for this event and can be tailored to your company’s specific focus areas. It includes:
The one-day conference will open with a keynote speaker, followed by overview presentations from seasoned practitioners and experts in the fields of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advance Analytics, Data Visualization, GDPR, and more. This will be followed by shorter case study presentations, which emphasize how traditional data management processes will need to adjust in this new world.
1. How are data management organizations changing in response to the rapidly evolving data landscape?
2. What are examples and strategies for attracting, retaining and developing data management professionals?
3. What are strategies for balancing investments in new and emerging data trends vs. traditional data management foundational capabilities (Governance, Data Quality, Security, Metadata, etc.)?
4. How is the pending General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) release impacting enterprise security, data and information strategies?
5. Hear about case studies and project examples highlighting how investments in Data Management initiatives impact the bottom line and ROI.
6. What are the major business and modern data management challenges in the future?
7. What are examples of architectural approaches and best practices?
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
© DAMA Puget Sound 2017