Join your peers in Baltimore, October 8-10th, 2013 at the Pier 5 on the Baltimore Harbor Waterfront for Data Modeling Zone 2013 (www.DataModelingZone.com).
Opening keynote will feature Alistair Croll, big data and cloud entrepreneur and author of Lean Analytics. Read about Alistair's keynote, Data, Feedback, and the Irresistible Lure of Cycle Time, and over 50 other sessions at the program website (http://www.datamodelingzone.com/Program.aspx).
DMZ is the only conference completely dedicated to data modeling. Learn new data modeling concepts, techniques and approaches, as well as enjoy special events and networking.
Top 10 reasons for attending (drum roll please!):
1. Benefit from lessons learned from over 20 organizations
2. Master UML, Data Vault, and Anchor Modeling
3. Model Big Data and NoSQL
4. Participate in over a dozen Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
5. Sharpen your data integration skills
6. Increase the ROI of your data warehouse
7. Pick up the latest dimensional modeling techniques
8. Fine-tune your negotiation and facilitation skills
9. Leverage model patterns to jump start your modeling efforts
10. Implement a data model review program
Register at http://www.datamodelingzone.com/Register.aspx. Hope to see you at DMZ!
© DAMA Puget Sound 2013