CDMP Bootcamp: ICCP Exam Prep for the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
Also, you can get your CBIP certification at the same time. Two certifications at once.
A two-day workshop, Friday and Saturday, August 9th and 10th.
DAMA-PS has run this class several times previously to rave reviews - join the 40+ DAMA-PS members who are CDMP certified!
- Nervous about certification tests? Want to understand and prepare for the CDMP exams? You're in luck! Join us for an intensive two-day bootcamp focused on exam preparation for six ICCP exams. This course will help you:
- Understand the DAMA CDMP certification
- Familiarize yourself with the coverage of each exam outline
- Learn the process of taking ICCP exams for the CDMP
- Better prepare through time-pressure sample exam testing and question review
Sample and actual exams for the CDMP are:
- Industry-based, not company-based
- Focused on skills involved in Data Management and Data Warehousing
- Product and vendor neutral
- International in nature
- The exams given via USB drive - please bring a laptop to take the exams. Wireless Internet access is available at this site.
- Each exam is 90 minutes in length and has 110 multiple-choice questions
- Your exam score is immediately known at the conclusion of the exam
- A passing grade is 50% correct or higher
- Exams for bootcamp participants are ‘pay if you pass’ ($285 each). Retakes are allowed.
- Drop-in exams are available for non-Bootcamp participants, however ‘pay if you pass’ is not an option. Cost is $285 per exam. Please contact Chan Beauvais if you are interested in drop-in exam proctoring
- Exam fees are collected on-site
The cost for this CDMP Bootcamp is $495 for DAMA members and $695 for non-members. The workshop price includes both days as well as all CDMP prep materials. Exam fees are collected separately on-site.
CBIP certification is an additional cost. Call the ICCP office to find out how.
Registration and pre-payment is required ASAP through ICCP. As soon as you register and make the pre-payment you will be receiving the study material for the exams.
To register, please contact the ICCP office at:
Chan Beauvais is currently a Data Steward at Costco Wholesale. He's spent 13 years at Costco as a Client Server application developer, database designer, and for the last year, participating in Costco’s data governance initiative. He's been focused on database development, both relational and dimensional modeling.
The five years prior to Costco, he was a full time instructor at Bellevue College(BC), teaching in the Information Technology area. He's also spent 20 years in the natural foods industry as a warehouse manager and buyer before doing my own career change by attending BC from 1989 to 1992 while working full time at his day job. He started his own business and worked developing database solutions for small businesses from 1991 to 1996.
He has a Bachelor’s degree from UC Santa Barbara and with an AA in Information Technology from BC. He won the BC Margin of Excellence Award and Certified Data Management Professional, Mastery level in 2012.