This forum has been created for DAMA-PS members to communicate job openings that may be of interest to their peers.
Analyst - eCommerce Operations (Leica Biosystems ) Posted 2021-07-26
Marketing & Communications Job Id R1166750
As an eCommerce Operations Analyst, you support our digital purchasing channels which enable customers to purchase directly from Leica Biosystems. In this role, you’ll blend a technical/analytics focus with business process and partner engagement to support stability and growth This means technical system support, business requirements analysis, developing measurement approaches for relevant metrics of success, and delivering meaningful insights that help the team execute more effective marketing tactics.
Some of the exciting things you’ll be doing:
- Running an e-commerce Platform is in your core wheelhouse. You should have at least 3-5 years’ experience with an enterprise platform (i.e. Intershop, Shopify Plus, Magento, SAP Hybris, etc.) and be well-versed with effective management of product catalogs, web content, merchandising, customer data, and visitor-to-checkout order flow.
- With digital commerce, data & analytics are critical. Fortunately, you’ve got 2-3 years’ experience in Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tool) as well as commercial & transactional data. You can understand user behavior on websites and through purchasing analysis with metrics/dimensions, advanced segments, event tracking & goals, and enhanced ecommerce analytics.
- At least 1-2 years in system and business analysis experience, along with strong communication and collaboration skills, allowing you to serve as first-line support for defects and act as a bridge among business, developer, and QA teams.
Principal Business Intelligence Analyst (Port of Seattle 000171) Posted 2021-04-08
In this role, you serve as the expert level Business Intelligence (BI) analyst, driving complex analytical solutions, overseeing the technical functionality of BI solutions, and have lead responsibility for ensuring that all BI solutions are scalable and meet best practices. You will:
- Deliver and uphold best practices in data acquisition, data integration, data visualization, optimization, and implementation of BI solutions.
- Lead and manage multiple, concurrent projects to improve the way the Port accesses, analyzes and shares data, including but not limited to, advanced data visualization, data acquisition, data integration, and market research.
- Provide consultation on complex analytics projects as needed; considered a subject matter expert in BI analytics and technologies.
- Facilitate complex data gathering and analysis efforts for senior management and present key analytical findings.
- Serve as thought leader and advocate of data visualization best practices around the organization, including executive-level and Commission.
- Prepare and lead regular analytics trainings and meetings to promote understanding across the organization.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to BI analysts, as well as recommend approaches for team capability building, changes to program strategy plan and resource needs to leadership.
Data Engineer | Leica Biosystems | LinkedIn
You, the Data Engineer, get to blaze a new trail in our analytics excellence journey. You’ll identify gaps in our data sources and develop solutions to bridge them in order to provide stronger customer visibility for enhanced marketing and sales targeting efforts. You’re not afraid of leveraging technology to solve data problems. You’ll make data-converts out of non-believers, digging into complex data and turning them into actionable insights for marketers, sales professionals, and executives.
Some of the exciting things you’ll be doing:
Please apply on Data Engineer | Leica Biosystems | LinkedIn.
- Your overarching responsibility will be to drive our Marketing Data Mart program to enable strong customer profiling and visibility (i.e. install base, volume) to improve our targeting efforts.
- We’ve got a lot of data from a lot of different sources. But that doesn’t worry you at all. You’ve got a couple years of experience in data integration and ETL.
- As an expert in dimensional modeling and schema design, you’re able to expertly write SQL in various flavors to build harmonized data models that our business users can plug into.
- With a meticulous eye for detail, you’re not just on the lookout for data problems and defects, but also thinking of processes and approaches to test and optimize data quality.
- You’ve got strong business and data requirements analysis skills, allowing you to evaluate problems, interact with stakeholders, design solutions, weigh the pros & cons, and then execute.
Data Architect, First Federal Savings and Loan, Requisition Number DATAA01389
First Federal Savings and Loan is seeking candidates for a Data Architect position. The Data Architect will build the First Federal Enterprise Data Architecture and Framework to help the organization to best approach our data needs and use. This role will report to the Program Manager and play a critical role in the understanding, documentation, maintenance, control, and planning of data consumed by our organization. They will serve as a subject matter expert and perform tasks that contribute to the organization’s mission and vision. Daily activities include developing and communicating the enterprise conceptual direction, logical and physical data models based upon industry standards and conventions, governance practices, partnering with information security to ensure compliance with security and privacy mandates.