The World’s Premier Event in Data Governance and Data Quality
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
The 2014 Data Governance and Information Quality (DGIQ) Conference,
June 23-27, 2014, Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, San Diego,California.
This event is the world's largest conference dedicated entirely to data governance and information quality.
Special offer for DAMA Members: Save $150
Register for the conference or stewardship seminar by May 16th and save an additional $100 off registration.
Enter code DAMA279 when registering
Register 2 and Get A Free Registration for a Team Member!
For every two people from your organization that pay and register for the DGIQ Conference including Monday’s and Thursday’s tutorials, or the DGIQ Conference and the Stewardship Seminar you will receive a free registration for a team member!
You must register the entire team together to take advantage of this offer.
This offer expires on May 16, 2014.
The Chief Data Officer’s Quest for Data Quality and Data Governance
Mario Faria, TPN Advisor, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and one of the world’s first CDOs
Privacy Engineering and Data Governance
Michelle Dennedy VP, Chief Privacy Officer, McAfee & Thomas Finneran Principal Consultant IDennedy Project
Back of the Napkin Data Monetization
Anne Buff, SAS Best Practices Thought Leader, SAS
Metrics: You Are What You Measure!
Aftab Haque, VP Global Data Management, SAP
The Conference Offers:
· 15 Tutorials by world class experts and award winning practitioners
· 6 Conference tracks
· Practitioner and experts panels
· More than 30 case studies including presentations from practitioners from Target, The Hartford, Nike, Intel, Bank of America, Kaiser Permanente, The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), Fannie Mae, Sallie Mae, Canada Post, SABMiller, North Shore LIJ Health System, Schneider Electric, Schlumberger, LDS Church, Royal Dutch Shell, Scotiabank Peru, Cisco, Microsoft, Railinc, US EPA, Standard and Poor’s and many more
· A two day seminar on implementing data stewardship
· Dedicated track on metrics and proving value of your data quality and data governance program
· Sessions designed for the experienced data governance and data quality professional as well as for beginners
DGIQ Conference Topics:
· How to get started with data governance
· How to design an effective enterprise data quality program
· Data Stewardship
· Big Data governance
· Metadata Governance
· Governing MDM
· Data Quality strategies
· ROI and Metrics for data governance, MDM and data quality
· Data profiling
· Privacy engineering
· How to sustain your data governance program
· How to overcome roadblocks in implementing data governance and data quality programs
· Tips on evaluating data governance tools
· The Chief Data Officer and data quality and data governance
· Best practices
Data Stewardship Seminar:
This seminar details how to set up a data stewardship function, provide training for your stewards, and run the entire stewardship effort - including managing the Data Stewardship Committee.
Please visit The Data Governance and Information Quality Conference website for the complete conference agenda, seminar outline, detailed abstracts, registration, and hotel information.