CDMP Bootcamp: ICCP Exam Prep for the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
A two-day workshop, Friday and Saturday, January 25 and 26th.
DAMA-PS has run this class four times previously to rave reviews - join the 30+ DAMA-PS members who are CDMP certified!
Nervous about certification tests? Want to understand and prepare for the CDMP exams? You're in luck! Join us for an intensive two-day bootcamp focused on exam preparation for six ICCP exams. This course will help you:
• Understand the DAMA CDMP certification
• Familiarize yourself with the coverage of each exam outline
• Learn the process of taking ICCP exams for the CDMP
• Better prepare through time-pressure sample exam testing and question review
Sample and actual exams for the CDMP are:
• Industry-based, not company-based
• Focused on skills involved in Data Management and Data Warehousing
• Product and vendor neutral
• International in nature
- The exams given via USB drive - please bring a laptop to take the exams. Wireless Internet access is available at this site.
- Each exam is 90 minutes in length and has 110 multiple-choice questions
- Your exam score is immediately known at the conclusion of the exam
- A passing grade is 50% correct or higher
- Exams for bootcamp participants are ‘pay if you pass’ ($285 each). Retakes are allowed.
- Drop-in exams are available for non-Bootcamp participants, however ‘pay if you pass’ is not an option. Cost is $285 per exam. Please contact Eva Smith if you are interested in drop-in exam proctoring
- Exam fees are collected on-site
The cost for this CDMP Bootcamp is $495 for DAMA members and $695 for non-members. The workshop price includes both days as well as all CDMP prep materials. Exam fees are collected separately on-site.
Registration and pre-payment is required ASAP through ICCP. As soon as you register and make the pre-payment you will be receiving the study material for the exams.
To register, please contact the ICCP office at:
Eva Smith has been an information management professional since 1989, and a member of DAMA for over 12 years. Her IT career began as a systems engineer in strategic planning consulting at EDS, and she has since worked in a variety of IT management, systems analysis, database programmer, project management and business analyst roles. She is currently an instructor and project coordinator at Edmonds Community College, where she teaches courses in database information technologies.
Eva graduated with a Master of Science in Information Management (MSIM) from the University of Washington iSchool in 2005, and is also a Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) and a Certified Computing Professional (CCP). She is a past board member of DAMA-PS, and is now actively involved at the international level in DMBOK, certification and curriculum development committees with DAMA-I. She currently serves as the DAMA-I representative on the Board of Directors for the Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP).